Commercial printing provides businesses with the quality printed materials necessary to create an immediate impression that is proven to increase sales. Although the cost of commercial printing has become more accessible to both large and small businesses, cost may still remain a factor when comparing digital printing, and desk top printing to commercial printing services, however the quality commercial printing services provided far outweigh the few dollars saved through desk top printing.
6 Tips to Help Determine the Right Commercial Printing Services
- Budget – Determining a budget helps determine which printing product(s) and options are best suited for your marketing project. A full color catalog is often the ultimate marketing tool, however sometimes the budget doesn’t fit the cost a full color catalog generates. There are several options to catalog printing. Booklet, brochure or even flyer printing may be the solution to budgetary constraints. These products may be small in size, however that doesn’t mean they won’t provide the same return on investment expected from a catalog printing.
A quality printing company, like Print Lion, will work with you to find the solution that meets your budgetary needs. Design, marketing and mailing services are also available.
- Printing Options – A commercial printer has the ability to guide you through the products, paper weights, color and bindery options that will produce a high quality printed piece suitable to your needs.
- Design – When designing, it is important to note that high image resolution graphics work best for commercial printing. Choosing to print with 4 over 4 color printing is the best option as it has been shown to provide the best return on investment.
- Copy – Writing copy is easy and effective by keeping it short and to the point. Provide customers with benefits, as they want to understand how your product or service will benefit them the most.
- Contact Information – Including contact information throughout the marketing piece is extremely important. Address, phone number, email address and social media information should be displayed throughout the printed piece. The inside front and back covers should provide a complete list of all contact and social media information.
- Edit, Edit,Edit – Before moving onto the printing process, it is important to edit, edit and edit again. Review for; image and content placement and labeling, pricing, spelling, grammar errors. It is also important to review the printed proof to ensure the trim, bleed and safety requirements are met.
Commercial printing services are designed to help businesses reach their customer base professionally and in a timely manner. In order to ensure a stress free printing project, it is important to review the printers print ready check list before beginning the design process.
Print Lion offers the commercial printing services your business needs to succeed. Contact us or call 1-800-257-8830 today and learn about all our design, marketing, printing and mailing services.